The Parent’s Club is our local Home and School organization (analogous to a Parent Association or PTA). It serves as the primary vehicle for ongoing communication and support between school and families. As such, the group works to:
- Promote communication among parents, teachers, parish and administration.
- Provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of education and the students’ growth and development.
- Promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, Commission, and the parish.
- Direct and coordinate parental support to the school through volunteerism, social functions and fund raising.
- Organize political action of the parents as advocates regarding local, state and federal legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of students and parents.
Association officers are selected from the school community and parish in late spring.