The St. Madeleine Sophie Parents’ Club is our inclusive Home and School organization (analogous to a Parent Association or PTA). It serves as the primary vehicle for ongoing communication and support between school and families. As such, the group works to:
- Promote communication among parents, teachers, parish and administration.
- Provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of education and the students’ growth and development.
- Promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, Commission, and the parish.
- Direct and coordinate parental support to the school through volunteerism, social functions and fund raising.
- Organize political action of the parents as advocates regarding local, state and federal legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of students and parents.
SMS Parents’ Club- WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Are you interested in helping lead Parents’ Club next year? We are looking for an organized parent or team of parents who can help us in planning and delegating jobs for school events like the back to school BBQ and St. Nick Night! This volunteer job is really all about coordinating things with school administration, and shouldn’t take up too much time!
If you are interested, please email email@example.com